Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Friday, August 28, 2009

KROQ's Epicenter 2009 - Backstage Artist Lounge






It was quite the week going from shooting the event of a newborn baby's first hours of life to the event of rock star gifting at KROQ's Epicenter 2009. Never a dull moment, that's for sure.

So basically a ton of sponsors set up shop backstage at these rock festivals and hang with the musicians, show off their rad products and give away fun stuff. All the musicians were really cool and I had fun hanging out and getting the shots for the sponsors with their product in talent hands.

So we got the guys from Wolfmother getting hooked up with clothes and jewelry, then of course, reading REVOLVER with Christina. Then everyone was stoked that some of the Alice in Chains guys hung for awhile...so I was sure to follow them around with my camera...

Just a taste of the broad range of events I get to cover...miracles to musicians...fun, fun, fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment