Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rancho Chiquita - Trish and Tyson


Trish and Tyson got married a few weekends ago at the beautiful Rancho Chiquita estate in the Santa Monica mountains, overlooking Malibu. Beautiful.

Trish was stunning, and after a quick dip in the infinity pool, Tyson was calm, cool and collected. Really, they both were. I'll have to write another post about the couple...but this one's mainly for Rancho Chiquita.

What a magnificent location! The hacienda style estate is about 40 acres itself, but overlooks 250 acres of mountains and ocean views. Just breathtaking. It was a really hot day, but the owner and planner were very accommodating and made us all as comfortable as possible so we could enjoy the day. And I'm talking like a guest because that's how they made me feel. Geraldine and Annie. Lovely ladies. LOVELY property.

If you're planning a wedding, or in the event business, please check them out. They also offer cooking classes and animal rescue opportunities. Talk about awesome!

Here are a few shots that show the visual awesomeness of this fabulous estate.





1 comment:

  1. Hello Jackie,

    It's Michelle. I like your headshot with the pinstripe jacket; but I do think you have photographed yourself better. Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete