Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Daymaker Bradley Sandstrom - Portraits

I got a really rad email today that started with the subject line 'daymaker.' I opened it with curiosity to read a sweet note: 'Thanks so much for all your posts! And the compliments! You turned my day from a borderline stinky to a super super yay day!! What an amazing thing to do. Thanks!!!' And that feedback made MY day in return! Positivity is contagious, people. Truly!

And one of the most positive daymaker types I know is Mr. Bradley Sandstrom. I met Brad in college and we've remained friends as the two of us have traveled and grown through one fantastic adventure after another. And to Brad, and to me, a fantastic adventure can be a 15 minute cab ride or a walk through an arboretum at night. He's a beautiful person, and makes my day almost every time I talk to him.

So! How excited was I when he hit me up a few months back before I traveled to Manhattan to take some portraits of him in that big apple-icious city?! He is there trying to make a go of his acting and/or music career. And of course, every actor/musician MUST have some solid head shots, right? Especially the super cool ones. So naturally, I jumped at the job opp.

I posted a few of the head shots before, but here are some more of the fun ones. Daymaker style.










No comments:

Post a Comment