Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Documentary Photography - Take Off to Tanzania with Mission IS Possible Medical Team


"And so my prayer is that your story will have involved some leaving and some coming home, some summer and some winter, some roses blooming out like children in play. My hope is your story will be about changing, about getting something beautiful born inside of you, about learning to love, about moving yourself around water, around mountains, around friends, about learning to love others more than we love ourselves, about learning oneness as a way of understanding God...

It might be time for you to go. It might be time to change, to shine out.

I want to repeat one word for you: Leave.

[Leave] is a beautiful word, isn't it? So strong and forceful, the way you have always wanted it to be. And you will not be alone. You have never been alone..." - Donald Miller

We indeed, are not alone...thank you family, friends, followers, clients, contacts and all of you who have shown your support. Our team is off. We have left.

Next post will be from the other side of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment