Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Priceless Poem on the Edge


Last night Lovato Images was part of a beautiful event at the Pacific Edge Hotel in Laguna Beach. It was a bridal show with over 20 different vendors there to showcase their own services as well as help educate brides on their industry for the wedding planning process. Again, it was a beautiful event.

Lovato Images had a table there, but also had 3 photographers to help document the event for all the vendors. Mission Visual had a videographer there as well. Then 2 more of my photographer friends came. I was in photographer heaven. I love hanging out with photographers!

Anyway. More on the event as a whole in a few more days once I get the images from my shooters.

For now. I thought I'd share this little poem I wrote after the event.


New Company Name tags:
$15
Promotional Postcards:
$75
Studio Sample Pieces:
$395
Connecting with New Companies and Taking Home a Plate Full of Charmed Cupcakes:
priceless


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jackie, Liz here. This is officially my favorite blog so far. Hmmmm who took this fabulous photo? Me! I had so much fun that night and can't wait to shoot at the next event with you!

    ReplyDelete