Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

first and foremost, today, october 22, 2009, is international caps lock day. interesting 'holiday,' but a good excuse to holiday nonetheless. i'll be taking a nap later in celebration of the special day. and i'll also be writing this post without a single capital due to the single fact that i don't like yelling at people.


so - this post is to clarify a 'picture of the every couple of days' i sent out a few weeks ago, with the above posted image (beautiful, isn't it/aren't they?). i got quite a few responses from that email (which, if you haven't yet subscribed to, please do so now, here!) with inquiries ranging all over the board. i sent out very little info with that picture, so i thought i'd give a quick explanation here.

i have a friend up in hollywood who is wanting to take her photography skills to the next level, and what better way to do that, than to shoot. so a couple tuesdays ago, a few friends and i met her up in glendale to do some walking, talking, laughing, shooting and shenaniganing. this is one of my favorite ways to spend time with my friends. i've spent many days and nights over the past 6 years, walking, talking, laughing, shooting and shenaniganing with my friends. and it is through these fun-loving, free-falling hang-out sessions with my friends and my cameras, that i have grown more and more creative (and comfortable!) as a photographer. i am forever indebted to my friends for their perseverance and patience with me throughout the years, and for their countless hours of time spent being not only my friends, but my tireless subjects too!

so. that's what that picture of the every couple of days was about...how great my friends are! and how good looking too...eh...???






No comments:

Post a Comment