Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Monday, February 1, 2010

documentary photography - Tanzanian Stories

Obviously I never had internet access while in Africa, otherwise my blog would be stocked with images already. I apologize to those of you who have been checking up here only to find an old entry from before I left. I thank you though, for your positive thoughts and prayers. We have needed them.

I wasn't very diligent about journaling either, unfortunately. A bit uncommon for me, as I'm usually very focused on that during my travels. These past two weeks of travel though, have been nothing common, nothing usual, and focused on much other than myself.

As I begin to edit my images (about 3500 and 50gb worth), I will journal here (images included!) so I can document our days with moments, events and stories of our journey.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment