Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Foodie To Be - Food and Event Photography

I have recently taken a liking to taking a picture of the food I'm eating it and posting it on Facebook. I have only done a few so far, but I have a feeling this could become a fun hobby fast.

I love food. Always have. I was never one of those picky eaters...I've always had that try-everything-let's-experience-more-and-have-fun attitude with food. Then I grew up a little. And then I got to know Cynthia and Val.

Two fabulously amazing women, plus the most amazing mother in the world (my own), plus countless bottles of olive oil and and wine, plus the loudest laughter and love that warms a kitchen better than any stove or oven could, plus lots of other friends and moments and memories...have all added up to create this amazing appreciation for food that now embraces my life.

I'm not quite sure if Cynthia and Val (and amazing Amanda) would bestow the Foodie title upon me yet. But I'm on my way.

I'm going to make some more memories tonight with some wonderful women I haven't seen in awhile. Hannah, Cecilia, Brandi (maybe Myrlee?!)...let the Foodie-fun-times begin!


Images taken at the Dinner for Serious Foodies (event) last year at Cynthia's house...mmm...













Then two from Chez Saratoga, where my Foodie-To-Be days all began...



ps--how many times did I say 'amazing' in this post? I'm just amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment