Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Lovato Images on the Wall - Creative Portrait Photography

I just got an email this morning from a lady I love, that I have fortunately shot many times and will definitely shoot again. She was one of my first nudes, actually, about 7 years ago when I was just as nervous for her to pose nude for my camera as she was...

Anyway! She emailed me this morning with an iPhone shot from her kitchen where one of my portraits is hanging on her wall. It's so encouraging when my photography transcends the art in my heart and touches others enough so that they want to look at it every day.

:)

If you're interested in hanging a Lovato Images piece or two on your wall(s), contact info@lovatoimages.com for a free in-home consultation.




2 comments:

  1. toot toot, my apartment with your amazing photography... so proud!! come to NYC and we will do another shoot like the one 7 years ago... and really 7 years AGO??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there...keep those shot coming. Each one gets more interesting. Love the inside track!

    ReplyDelete