Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

beautify our lives!

This email was sent to me a few weeks ago and literally lit up my life...

'So I’ve been pondering how to decorate. Right now our walls are bare, like completely. There's not a single thing hung on them if you can believe it. I have also been pondering how to decorate the largest wall in our house which is also completely bare. And I think I want to use a wall in our house completely for your photography. Frames, spacing, lighting, the whole nine yards… So the question is, what kind of cost are we looking at? Do you sell prints? What if I send [my woman] to pose nude for you? Could we choose 8-16 shots to be displayed in our house? Let me know. I want to beautify my life and I can’t do that without you…'

I have no idea where this will lead, all I know is we're booked for January...for semi-nude, fully artistic and completely FUN photo shoot that will beautify all three of our lives.

stay tuned...!

Oh and just because I think a photographer's blog should have an image in EVERY entry...here's an image from a nude shoot I did a few years ago. It beautifies my life as it hangs on my wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment