Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Early for the Ehrle's

They weren't really EARLY per say, but I thought it was a fun title anyway.

The Ehrle's booked their family portrait session a few weeks ago, and when I heard about their two little boys, I was immediately excited. THEN, I befriended Michaela on Facebook, and my excitement doubled. Two of the cutest little boys ever, a cute blonde mama, and a blue-eyed dad to match...this was sure to be an awesome little family sesh.

And, it pretty much was. The boys were little, that's for sure...and we ended a few minutes before I wanted, because Ashton began to talk about a swing and a slide and something else that had nothing to do with me, so I took the hint and wrapped it up (there's only so much you can say to a 3.75 year old to keep him engaged for a big boring camera when there's talk of slides and swings and stuff). But the time we spent together was great! And Ashton and little Parker were brilliantly focused on me the entire time. I got more eyes from those two than most kids I've shot.

And yes, I shoot kids. I can shoot yours if you want. Send them to me. I'll take care of them.




















No comments:

Post a Comment