Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

God's Love

I showed up a few minutes early to the little church, and met Susanna and her son, who took care of the First Baptist of Yorba Linda grounds. Their immediate warmth and engaging response to my simple parking question shed light on the radiance of God's love and purpose I was about to experience that day.

First, I was shooting with Chad Sengstock, the fantastic and fabulous photographer friend of mine that I've known almost since the beginning [of this photo journey of mine]. He mirrors God's love more than most men I've known. Then, there was Kat and Steve, the amazing couple who's love for each other and for life hit me before I ever even saw the two together. The pastor's eyes filled with tears as he spoke to them during the ceremony. I hurriedly blinked away the blur.

The friends, the family, the commitment...God's love was all around me yesterday. It's in me every day.

Hopefully it'll show through me every day on.

2 comments: