Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good Times - Orange County Portrait Photographer

I met the Scribners in Laguna a few weekends ago and I honestly wasn't prepared for such a positive and energetic shoot. I'm overly positive with good energy most of the time myself, and my work normally reflects that, but the Scribners outdid me that day, for sure.

They're such a great group of people! The family and their significant others walked down the stairs towards me on the sand and I was immediately excited. Their smiles, their personalities, their warmth...all hit me right away. Handshakes and hugs and introductions finished and we got to work. We battled the wind and the sun then some caution tape and a bit of wet sand, but we laughed the whole way through. The hour flew by and I was honestly a little bummed it was over.

But the beauty of my work? We've got little (or big depending on your wall space!) two dimension reminders of the enchantment of that day. The good time we had will last forever, right here, with the images we created together.



















No comments:

Post a Comment