Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I shot an actor...

I just got back from an awesome weekend in Manhattan. But I have to admit, things got a little crazy.

It was a really long (but at the same time short!) couple of days that were rather whirlwindish...and I blacked out at some point on Saturday night and ended up SHOOTING an actor on Sunday morning where I found myself laughing and enjoying brunch with an amazing set of images on my CompactFlash card. Amazing.

Here's a quick (unedited) sneak peek...










and my two personal faves...so far...


1 comment: