Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Picture of the Every Couple of Days - SIGN UP

Manhattan's a city that touches my heart in a way unlike any other.

It's dirty, it's loud, it's fast and you're in its way if you don't watch yourself. Yet, the light shines a little softer between the buildings, the trees flutter slightly greener against the gray of the city and all the possibilities and opportunity can't help but leave a girl ambitious and full of hope.


...and the Picture of the Every Couple of Days is a way where I share quick glimpses into my work and my life with images (and quick thoughts) like this. Please sign up. You won't regret it.

1 comment: