Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Windy Wednesday - Family Portraits - Orange County Photographer

I was lucky enough to get to celebrate and document the beautiful event of Kalei and Cary's wedding back in 2005 when I was just beginning my photography work, and have been even luckier to get to stay in touch with this awesome family as they've begun to grow.

Emalani is now 19 months old, and as I mentioned in my Picture of the Every Couple of Days last week, she is a little love chunk you can't ignore. She is inquisitive, interested, intrepid and ingeniously entertaining. Her parents and I were able to get in some family portraits between her climbing, crawling, catapulting around the windy park that Saturday. I think perhaps the wind made things seem a little more wild than they were...but I'm gonna stick with the crazy memory.

It's windy again today. And I can't help but think of how the wind is strong and sometimes violent, but always brings about change with which I'm able to deal. Call it the changing seasons of my life or call it just a simple storm, I love the wind. It moves me. And I'm very thankful I've been able to move through the years with this lovely family.

Thanks, Kalei, Cary and Emalani. You guys are awesome.


























1 comment: