Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All Good

I haven't posted in over a week, and I feel strange about it.

There's been a lot going on, 'I've been busy,' I've been working, I've been learning, I've been relaxing, I've been doing yard work (planted some sunflowers and sweet peas!), I've been caring for my dog, I've been shooting and editing and pushing images out the door every day. This is all good.

I took a break from Twitter and Facebook and marketing and my blog and reading other blogs and researching and my finances even email unfortunately and pretty much everything that involves me and my computer...except for uploading, editing and sending proofs and prints out to my clients. This has been refreshingly good.

The last two days I shot the live video feed for Mission Visual at Escalate Live in Newport Beach. It was an amazingly rewarding 16+ hours of drama, insight, innovation, vision, compassion and growth. And I shot it all. This was life-changingly good.

For now, I'm off to San Francisco tomorrow for 7 editorial shoots in the next 3 days. So. Blogging and Twittering and Facebooking and emailing and all that jazz that I've been lagging a bit on the last week or two...will...continue to lag. I'm going to be busy creating amazing images of amazing people in that amazing little city. This will continue to contribute to the good.

Beautiful blog posts to come. For now...me...t-minus-5-hours til departure...still to pack...still one more print order to push out the door...still waiting for the day that I really start to figure this all out...but it's all good...




2 comments: