Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Morgan Page - Portrait Photography

A good friend of mine referred me to one of his clients a few months back when he was out of town. There's nothing more rewarding than knowing that a fellow colleague trusts me to take care of his clients and then being given the opportunity again.

So Gabe at AM&S called me up again to shoot Morgan Page with their Allen & Heath Xone:Dx mixer. I don't know much about the machine or the industry for that matter, but Morgan, Gabe and I collaborated that Tuesday at Morgan's studio in Glendale to make some sweet images for AM&S and their pr.

And if you haven't heard of Morgan Page, check him out. He's doing some really amazing things.






No comments:

Post a Comment