Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Real Estate Photography, and planning...

One of my shoots from last week...a beautiful estate in Anaheim Hills. The decorating is incredible, and what's more, is that the owner did it all herself. She was a wonderful woman with whom I enjoyed chatting as we went from room to room. I want her to come decorate my house. And make my house bigger. And build me a pool. And get me a pool guy to take care of it. And maybe another car to go in that extra garage space...or a Vespa...green, with a yellow helmet...










If you're interested in this property, contact Julie Loeb. She's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment