Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Monday, May 3, 2010

LinkedIn - Marketingish - Orange Photographer

Lately I've been working a lot on marketing with a specific focus to my online presence. Your referrals are always amazing and have helped my business more than you may know, but I need to reach out beyond my network. People need to find me without knowing any of my contacts. So the Lovato Images SEO is a little less than fabulous, but I'm getting there!

I just put a slideshow on LinkedIn...but I'm not sure I have it right. It's not loading when I look at my profile page. Does it load/work for you?

Jackie Lovato LinkedIn profile

Here's what it looks like anyway...!

2 comments: