Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chef Katherine - Portrait Photography

Last week I shot portraits of Chef Katherine for her website. She is a chef who is starting her own private chef and catering company. And she is beyond fabulous.

I've known Katherine for many years, but it's only been in the last few years that I've gotten to know her more and I've got to say, this lady is a joy to be around. She's refreshingly warm and honest, with others and with herself and she's got a laugh that's contagiously cute. Needless to say, I enjoyed this shoot.

And I'm looking forward to enjoying watching as her business grows. She can chop a zucchini like it's nobody's business and if she handles her business half as steadily as she handles her knife, Orange County's in for a treat!





No comments:

Post a Comment