Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Love Chunk - Orange County Portrait Photographer

I feel I am a bit behind on blog posts. I've had several shoots recently and have yet to put up an entire set of fabulousness from any of those fun shoots. Forgive me!

This weekend I had three shoots, all portraits. So wonderful. And with this wonderful weather, and all the wonderful locations in Orange County, how can we not have some wonderful results?!

Saturday morning's shoot was wonderful, indeed, but not without some wild windy safari challenges first. For those of you in the Anaheim/Orange/Santa Ana area on Saturday, you know of the crazy wind storm we had. I seriously thought I might blow over. I also I thought I might be permanently blinded from all the debris that blew in my eyes. Eesh.

THEN 19 month old Emalani whipped around her parents and I as we trotted and crawled and laughed our way through the safari it took to shoot the little wild child (okay I was really the only one crawling). Her mom calls her the Tyrant. I call her the love chunk.

Here's a chunk of tyrant love for now. More to come soon!


1 comment: