Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cecilia - for His Little Black Book

Cecilia is a woman who I fell in love with almost immediately. She's sensitive, caring, diligent, determined and stunningly beautiful, inside and out. I am so proud to be her friend.

So sometime last year she asked if we could do a boudoir session for her and her husband's anniversary. I agreed, but not wanting to pressure her, never brought it up again. Taking your clothes off for a camera isn't the easiest thing to do. And I want my clients to WANT to do it, not be persuaded.

But Cec ('Sess') was ready. We booked the session a few weeks before their three year anniversary, and Cecilia shared with me a vulnerable, raw and striking beauty that I had never seen. I was blown away at her comfort and grace with me and the camera.

She ordered an album, I designed it, titled it 'his little black book' and Kameron agreed: best anniversary present EVER.

Thanks for sharing with me, Cec. And also, for allowing me to share with the world. You're a beautiful woman, and a friend I look forward to sharing with more and more as the years go on.














4 comments:

  1. She is BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE the shot with her lush sexy hair! Great job Jackie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so brave and so beautiful! Love the shot with the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Jackie. The 2.5 in you comes right out gorgeously in these photos. Have a wonderful time in Chicago and beyond, and don't forget about those of us who'll be missing you while your away in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jackie and Cecilia for sharing your beautiful art. These photos really bring out and capture her natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete