Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

mary + angelo | yorba linda, ca | engagement portraits

Mary is intelligent, driven and fun. She is a dedicated friend and partner to her man.

Angelo is independent, smart and kind. He is tender and careful with his lady.

His hands hold firmly onto her waist. His fingers brush softly across her hair. And he looks at her with the fondness she deserves.

I'm so excited to witness the marriage of Mary and Angelo this summer. They're a couple that fit together well, and I look forward to supporting their union in the many years to come.

















1 comment:

  1. Jackie I love these photos. You inspire me (like I've said a million times before) :)

    ReplyDelete