Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

stillness in the windy city - travel photography

Fabulous photographer and friend of mine, Robb Davidson of Robb Davidson Photography needed a second shooter last minute for a friggin fantastic wedding he was shooting in the Chicago area on Sunday. So naturally, I hopped on the next plane out to the windy city to shoot for him. I'll post some pics from the wedding fantasticness later...

For now, I wanted to share some shots from our little jaunt through the windy city during my too few hours there on Monday. It is really amazing to walk around with another photographer and shoot and chat and watch the world go by with our similarly visioned eyes. There's an excitement and encouragement and a comfort being next to a solid shooter and friend like Robb that I can't describe. I'm moved. Yet still at the same time.

Thanks for showing me your town, Robb. My two days there with you rocked. Naturally.
















6 comments:

  1. Oooo I love the fog :) great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are awesome! It does look like you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh!!! This is so incredible Jackie!!!!! I love every bit of it! You're such a fun person to hang out with doing whatever. Way to be turbo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous. I want Jackie time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Jackie! Can't wait to see the photos from the wedding. Love the shot of your boots and the two young girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suuuuuuuuuuuper jealous! I want to hop on a last minute train ;) Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete