Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Dean Soldan - Newborn Portraits

Dean Kyle Rand Soldan. Eight pounds of pure perfection.

I went over to his house on Wednesday for his first official photoshoot, and the little man did great! I think the 'food coma' that Mama Grace put him in helped, but I honestly think this little guy's gonna be a sweetheart (for his parents and my camera!).

We started by having Daddy Donnie wrap him in a 'burrito' blanket and then decided that putting the little guy in dad's firefighter helmet would be darling. We were so right. All this napping in front of the camera left little Dean tuckered out (and Mom too), so I left the young family lounging on the couch.

Yesterday was his one week birthday. :)

Congratulations, Soldan's! He really is perfect!










4 comments:

  1. Looking at all these I kept saying OMG, So great Jackie.... Love em all. The bench one, him on Donnie's chest. Oh I love em all. You r sure amazing at what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Mooki's comment. Awesome. So glad to have Dean in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His little mouth all scrunched up like that is just too much for me to handle. I kept making goo-goo ga-ga noises at all the pictures. Beautiful Jacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him.....and you! Thanks for capturing my LIttle Man:)

    ReplyDelete