Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

GREEK FESTIVAL Fun!



St. Paul's Greek Festival, Irvine, California.

An event we all look forward to and anticipate with excitement throughout the year. I kid you not, this is one weekend you don't want to miss. I never do.

Greek food, Greek dancing, Greek PASTRIES, Greek beer, Greek games, Greek art, Greek PEOPLE, Greek Orthodoxy, GREEK, GREEK, GREEK. It's so GREEK! I mean, Great!

Please join us. I'll be at the food booth tomorrow (Friday). I'll be roaming Saturday. I'll be back in the kitchen on Sunday.

St. Paul's Greek Orthodox Church, 4949 Alton Parkway, Irvine.

See you there!!



Images by yours truly, naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment