Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

jennifer pangan, the master - portrait photography

When Jen emailed me to shoot some portraits in honor of her graduation, I was beyond excited. Jen's one of those people who's voice warms your ears and your heart beats just a bit more happy when she's around. She's genuine, kind and positive every minute of the day. At least all the minutes I've spent with her anyway!

So she just graduated with a masters degree in education from Cal State Fullerton, so we decided to meet at the Arboretum there (if you haven't been, please check it out, it's beautiful!) and walk around campus to her favorite spots. I got my undergrad at CSUF so it was a little trip down memory lane for both of us as we stopped here and there and reminisced about coffee there or smoothies over there or studying under the tree there.

It was a beautiful June gloom day which made for beautiful soft lighting on Jen's beautiful and soft face. Way too much awesomeness to choose from, but here's a few...!













1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jen! Gorgeous photos. I can't express how touching these are :)

    ReplyDelete