Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

an email I received...

Subject: You're a bada($$).

Did you know that? (See attachment.)







and as some of you may know, this was refreshing due to the fact that for the past month i've been working on building my SEO...so nice to see my work working!

3 comments:

  1. Why this is certainly curious. Who sent you that email??? ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoever sent you that is officially AWESOME. keep them around love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew garrett did that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete