Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Monday, June 28, 2010

His Little Black Book - custom designed album

His Little Black Book. A beautiful little album that I designed for Cecilia to give to her husband for their anniversary. Hard bound, 8x10, premium lustre paper with Jackie flare-tastic painted all over it. Available for all shoots. Order yours today!
















3 comments:

  1. Jackie flare-tastic is right! So any of the photo shoots... Even the family portrait session I hired you for back in December? Hmmmm that would b a great Xmas gift this year!

    ReplyDelete