Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DONATIONS - St. Paul's Mission Committee - MEDICAL MISSION TO TANZANIA - January 2010

Wow! I got so many responses to my post yesterday, about our mission team's needs for medical supplies for our upcoming trip to Africa...it's extremely heartwarming. THANK YOU.

So we've set up a paypal account where people can send donations (as most people don't have access to medical supplies, like me!). You can send 1 dollar, 5 or 50...whatever! Anything and everything is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you for your prayers and support.







1 comment:

  1. Really, you are to going very good work medical supplies in Tanzania. I wish you all the best for your effort and your team. Keeps it up good work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete