Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Monday, December 28, 2009

EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY - How it should. For Good.


There seems to be a time and a place for everything. But when is my time? Where is my place?

I feel like I'm on the verge of something big. I feel like I'm on the brink of something super.

Yet I still come up short. Yet I still feel the struggle.

I have the vision. I have the drive. I feel like I know where I'm going, but how the hell am I supposed to make it thrive?

My whole world is about to change. My whole life is going to be slapped in the face. Hard.

2010 will be hard. 2010 will bring change unlike any I've known before. And fast.

Is it to be good? Yes. I'll MAKE it so.

Is it to be positive? Yes. I wouldn't see it any other way.

But I'm still short. I'm still caught in the struggle.

But I know the Hand that moves me, that moves all that Is to be, Is for Good. And I trust It. Like an empty glove with the task of tending to the broken glass...I know not how it is to be done, but I trust it will be done. How it should. For good.

No comments:

Post a Comment