Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

questions I've asked myself this week:

-should i buy new curtain rods?
-where should i move that table?
-what material should i put in my next e-mailing?
-do i write too much fluff?
-how should i say i'm sorry to my friend?
-when should i tailor my business more towards women?
-how should i market my next big idea?
-how can i get more income?
-what goals should i set for 2010? and when can i sit down to set them?
-why did i buy this much mascara?
-should i go to bed or stay up and keep working?
-why did i stay up so late last night?
-why didn't i work more today?
-why is God so good to me?
-how is my poodle so perfect?
-is this really worth it?
-why is her door always closed?
-why did i skip the gym again?
-what can i do to give more?
-how can i contribute?
-why can't there be more hours in each day?
-when will work be steady?

and perhaps the most random one that popped up today:

-should i get bangs???


7 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of yours, and you should definitely get bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should. They look nice. I want to too, but I'm too much of a wimp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just do it! I will also add that I'm feeling a bit nostalgic for your parent's kitchen right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a perfect beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. Bangs would be fantastic on you. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really??? bangs??? my belly just gave a little flip flop...haha...I might just have to change/chop it up a bit!!! Thanks, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe bc its always dirty? (you know what question this is for) I LOVE YOU, bang it up!

    ReplyDelete