Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Email Marketing and Photography!

I did a shoot today for Brandi Sky Brady, an awesome massage therapist that has changed my life. For the better.

:)

She hired me to not only do some photography for her new email marketing campaign, but to also set up the campaign itself! Now, while I am happy to share that I do a bit of design and a bit of copy writing and a bit of marketing (beyond photography) for some of my clients, I must say that it is simple and neat in every way shape and form. If you are looking for internet marketing, or perhaps some small business consulting, I can turn you on to two women who are highly skilled and driven to get you more clients!

At any rate, on my simple and neat scale, Brandi has been thrilled with the copy, layout and photography that I've done to start her off on her email marketing foot. Check out the images below and some information in the previous post and contact her if you're interested in learning more and feeling better!




1 comment: