Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pershing Portraits - Orange Photographer

Two weeks ago Kelly and I went up to L.A. to meet Steve at Pershing Square in downtown for some environmental portraits. It's a really cool area, and the bold colors of the walls worked well for Steve and I to bring out his true colors.

Now, when I say 'environmental portraits,' it should be clarified that THAT IS what I do. Environmental, lifestyle, natural, REAL portraits...I work to illuminate my subjects and who they are. I work to bring out the true colors of each one of my portrait clients. Without walls.

The bright walls in Pershing Square were standing tall as began shooting, but Steve slowly let his walls come down and looked in my camera with his whole self...opening up, one smile, one laugh, one click at a time.

I'm really pleased with the images we created together.














No comments:

Post a Comment