Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Brandi - Boudoir Photography


I spent the majority of today prepping, then shooting then recovering from my boudoir session with Brandi. We've been talking about this session for awhile, and finally booked it two weeks ago, but the 4.5 hours of sleep I had last night took it's toll as I tried to be the fun energetic Jackie that I normally am when I shoot. Needless to say, a nap immediately followed after we wrapped the shoot.

Brandi has been gracious enough to grant me release to use these images for marketing. Unfortunately, most of my boudoir sessions are not so comfortable with that idea. So I was thrilled when Brandi agreed to let me use the images as I please. So, rest assured, more fabulousness of Brandi is to be shared. And SOON.

I'm also in the middle of reorganizing my website, so stay tuned for a huge update with 100% fresh material, as well as more from Brandi's boudoir. BOOya.

2 comments: