Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Details - Food and Wedding Photography

Yesterday I met with the fabulous Donya Vaughn of As You Like Services and the tasty Teresa Louis of B&L Caterers, Inc. before we collaborate in two weeks for a wedding up in Los Angeles. We spent the first thirty minutes talking 'shop about the industry and our work and laughing the whole time. These ladies are going to be fun to work with, for sure.

We went over details and the time line and I have to take this moment to say that if there are any brides out there reading this (or readers that know brides) that don't have a planner, PLEASE, PLEASE consider it. The planner or coordinator at the venue/location is not the same as a planner like Donya (typical misconception). Take a moment to hit her up and you'll find out why. SO worth it.

I'll update in a few weeks (after the event) with some images and more fun stories of how great it is to work with these ladies, but for now, I thought I'd share an image of my fabulous breakfast I made before the meeting. I know I can't do it in the kitchen quite like Teresa can, but I thought these fried green tomatoes were pretty bomb diggity anyway.



1 comment:

  1. If I haven't said, "I love you Jackie!" I'm saying it now! You are awesome and I am definitely looking forward to a wonderful partnership with you!

    Donya
    (yes, the amazing one she's talking about...)

    ReplyDelete