Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Engagement Session and the Mix - Portrait Photography

Saturday was quite the busy day...woke up and went straight to the desk to do some editing and design for a fantab client, went straight into helping the help replace my water heater, pulled a few weeds, pushed the "hired help" out quickly just in time for two client meetings, organized my equipment, got on my way to Laguna for one of the most fun engagement shoots EVER, dinner + drinks with a St. Paddy's twist, a quick consultation at GoodFellas and straight to bed. Great day.

So Perla and Hector were the two love birds that I was lucky enough to get to play around Laguna with on Saturday. We met up on Forest and frolicked around the alley ways and nooks and crannies of that lovely little town until we packed up and trekked to a hidden beach that my awesome assistant lead us to...SUCH a great portrait session.

Here's a sneak peak...more to come later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment