Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Perla + Hector | Engagement Session | Lifestyle Portrait Photography

Perhaps it was the bright green colors of their clothes that excited my eyes from across the street as Perla and Hector met up with us last Saturday...perhaps it was the combination of two gorgeous smiles that continuously lit up my frames...or perhaps it was the vibrant energy that contagiously took hold of me months ago when I started consulting with Perla on this session...All those reasons and more, made this engagement session in Laguna Beach last week one of the most fun ever.

Perla and Hector are so in love. So in tune. So in sync on so many levels...they're a couple who I think model what every couple would want to be. Hector likes to plan spontaneous dates the night before, take her to cool little restaurants and take walks holding her hand as they grab a coffee or a glass of wine. Perla likes nature and youth and smiling and love and long conversations about the future. She gets irritated when Hector doesn't iron his clothes. :)

I've known Perla for a few months now, and now that I know Hector, and know them together as a couple, I can't wait to get to know them more. Thanks for such a fun sesh, guys, and I'm looking fwd to shooting your wedding re in July!





































2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! You really captured they're happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, you did a fabulous job with these photos! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete