Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Take Care of Yourself, and One Another - Lifestyle Photography

When I started with photography back in 2003, to say I was discouraged and intimidated by the profession would be an understatement.

Then I met a friend. Then I met a few more. And more and more until I was finally understanding the industry more and more. I had no money, I had no experience...but I developed and grew with the support of those friends who took me under their wing and took good care.

So now, 7 years later, I've got just a little seasoning sprinkled on, been simmering in a fragrant sauce for about an hour, and it's my turn. It's my turn to take care. I'm no expert, I'm still learning this business myself, but I'm open to sharing anything and everything I can to anyone and everyone who's interested. I just want to share, like so many have shared with me.

To illustrate this idea, here are a few images of Kelly and I from back in December when we met in the Orange Circle to enjoy some custom functions, f-stops and fading light together.












2 comments:

  1. looks fun!... the orange plaza aka " the circle", a starbucks & photography is always a great time... btw... when we all going to do that considering we live like 2 blocks from each other...

    ReplyDelete