Life as a photographer, editor, and entrepreneur has driven me to some fabulous places and I like to document it with images, but also with words. So thank you for coming to take a peek. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to consume some more of who I am and what I do.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Foodie Night In - Food and Fun Photography

A few weeks ago a few ladies and I got together in my kitchen to eat, drink and be merry. Just like DMB says.

Quite often I get bogged down with the hustle and bustle and get overwhelmed with work and business and life in general. In all honesty, my favorite Friday night is one in which I work all night at my desk with a glass or two of wine, some snacks and of course, the poodle. However, I believe in the importance of maintaining balance and taking time to enjoy the finer things in life...

Finer like a bottle of Aquinas Pinot Noir, some roasted garlic with warm crusty bread, a baked filet of dover sole and some deep and meaningful conversation followed by ab-crunching and uncontrollable laughter with good friends.

Life is all about balance. And this Foodie-to-Be balanced it out just right one Friday with four of my favorite ladies.



















1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful time! Amazing food, friends, some great wine, some funny wine, and much laughter. Such a good time that I may drive 6 hours to be there again. Thank you for capturing it all with your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete